Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Greetings!

Greetings on the last day of November. Not that I actually believe the calender any more. This whole hot weather when it should be cold has boggled my mind.

This was a fairly uneventful week.

There were awesome sunrises!


Sometimes the ocean is very calm:


I saw a neat bird:


Alyssa left for the states, but before, she was wonderful enough to take silly photos of our community, like this one:


On Thursday, America's Thanksgiving, we had dinner with the Jesuits. Nothing like some tasty turkey.
On Friday, in PG, we celebrated Children's Day at school. Essentially this is somewhat like field day in the US, where there are a bunch of outdoor games. One difference was the presence of karaoke. The kids got together in the parish hall, sat in front of a tiny tv, and sang for hours on end. It was awesome. This video took me hours to upload.


Kids hanging out on the sunny day. Hooray no classes!!!


Taking off on one of the races. I tried to enter the races but I wasn't allowed. Ah well. Probably for the best. I would have pushed a kid over if he started beating me.



Alright, this was a short post. I'm sorry. I am also rushing back to the library to get some work done, so my time has been limited.
Stop by for next week's post: "The Different Sides of Punta Gorda"

Happy December!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jeremy,

    Cute video and nice water and sun and cloud and boat reflection pictures

    We are planning a trip to Galapagos in May!

    ReplyDelete